Friday, April 24, 2009

The end.

The end is in sight. Almost blinding which I must say it is beautiful. As I was counting my blogs to make sure I had enough I was looking over all the topics we have gone over this semester and the things I have chose to write about. While yes media is the topic in everything I have written about I have found a lot of similarities in most of them. I think this semester has really opened my eyes up to the realization of how much influence the media does have. We are surrounded by all these influences. When we try to escape them often times a void feeling comes about. I find this so fascinating. That our bodies almost have a dependency on these outlets that most of them were not even around 100 years ago. It is really hard to go with out the computer, cell phone, and TV. But what is more unbelievable is that we almost have to do these things. If I was to give up the computer for a few weeks this semester. My grade would significantly drop in many classes. I have several classes that are paperless. We do not use a single piece of paper all semester every thing is done through blackboard. I can't even imagine how much is going to change by the time my kids are in school.

No comments: